Final Cut Pro X 10.4 (2018) – Latest Version introduces 360º VR video editing, It has function to connect a headset, which supports for HDR, and a lot of color tools like new color wheels with integrated sliders for adjusting parameters like hue, saturation, and brightness, color curves for ultra-fine adjustments, an eyedropper for sampling parts of an image for adjustment, manual white balance tools, new keyboard shortcuts for color adjustments, and more.
The update of Final Cut Pro X 10.4.3 includes support for HEVC and HEIF, the new video and photo formats introduced in iOS 11 and macOS High Sierra.
Final Cut Pro X 10.4.3 Mac Full Version
Final Cut Pro X 10.4.3 adds direct import of iMovie for iOS timelines, and, for new iMac Pro owners, there’s optimized performance on the new pro-level machine with support for up to 36 cores with hyperthreading.
Final Cut Pro edition manage your personal media data., It can also change it and make your own design. Final Cut Pro X 10.4 has a strong smooth Media interface which finds any clip in just a few clicks using a combination of automatic metadata and custom keywords.
Final Cut Pro X 10.4 includes your source clips and edited projects in a unified bundle. You can organize your media into separate libraries and open just the libraries you want to access the content you need. It’s easy to work across libraries and manage media between them using the Library.
Main Features List of Final Cut Pro X 10.4.3 :
- Output 360° video to a connected VR headset1.
- Powerful new color wheels improve upon traditional wheels with integrated sliders to adjust hue, saturation, and brightness.
- Import and edit 360° equirectangular video in a wide range of formats and frame sizes.
- Import, grade, and deliver High Dynamic Range (HDR) video as Rec. 2020 HLG or Rec. 2020 PQ for HDR10.
- Dedicated color tab in the inspector provides one location for all color controls.
- Import your iMovie for the iOS project directly into Final Cut Pro for advanced editing, audio work, and finishing.
- Adjust audio using effects plug-ins from Logic Pro X with redesigned, resizable interfaces.
- Start your project with iMovie for iOS, then import it into Final Cut Pro to finish editing.
- Import, playback, and editing of High-Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC, also known as H.265) video clips and High-Efficiency Image Format (HEIF) photos from Apple devices.
- Output video to third-party HDR monitors using third-party I/O devices.
- Support for Canon Cinema RAW Light format with additional software from Canon.
- Color curves enable ultra-fine adjustments using multiple control points to change color and contrast.
- Use the Horizon overlay to easily change the orientation of 360° video right in the viewer.
- Use the 360° patch to instantly remove cameras and rigs from the scene.
- HDR Tools effect lets you easily tone map HDR to Standard Dynamic Range (SDR) output as well as convert between PQ and HLG formats.
Final Cut Pro 10.4.3 contains tools for creating, editing, and delivering closed captions. You can view your captions right in the viewer and export them as part of your video or separately as a standalone file.
Not only will closed caption workflows built into Final Cut Pro X 10 be an amazing win for accessibility but in a world that’s increasingly video-centric, it’s not always possible or practical to listen to what’s being said in a video. With this in mind, I feel like closed caption support in videos uploaded to YouTube and other services will see a significant uptick thanks to these tools.
You May Like Also :
How To Apply Crack & Activate Final Cut Pro X 10.4.3?
- Turn off Internet Access Before Proceeding With Installation.
- Extract Downloaded Final Cut Pro X 10.4 Update From Below Provided Link.
- Install Final Cut Pro X 10 Setup / Installer.exe
- Apply Crack As Instructed in .zip
- Do Not Update, Final Cut Pro X 10 “RECOMMENDED”