MacOS High Sierra Patcher is a small but powerful tool to help you set up a Mac OS High Sierra bootable USB drive that can be used for Macs earlier than the year 2008.To use MacOS High Sierra Patcher, you must have at least 8GB of available USB disk and Mac OS High Sierra installation software.
Mac OS image You can download the Mac App Store only to a PC that supports Sierra. Otherwise, find an alternative solution.For your convenience, the MacOS High Sierra Patcher lets you download the image from the interface: just go to the Tools menu.
In the MacOS High Sierra Patcher main window, you must install the Sierra image you want to use and select the destination USB drive. An application checks the image to check everything and click on the Run everything you need to do.
You have an opportunity to monitor the MacOS High Sierra Patcher main window and find out when the utility has completed the task.
Note that after installing the operating system using the Mac OS High Sierra Patcher bootable driver, you must start MacOS Post Install to access specifically designed slots for your Mac model. High Sierra Patcher – this is a small utility, if you are not on Mac Mac Sierra’s compatibility list, you skip this restriction.
- 8 GB USB drive
- macOS High Sierra Installer App
- Early-2008 or newer Mac Pro, iMac, or MacBook Pro (MacPro 3,1 and 4,1, iMac 8,1 and 9,1, MacBook Pro 4,1, 5,1 5,2, 5,3, 5,4, and 5,5) or
- Late-2008 or newer MacBook Air or Aluminum Unibody MacBook (MacBookAir 2,1, MacBook 5,1) or
- Early-2009 or newer Mac Mini or white MacBook (Macmini 3,1, MacBook 5,2) or
- Early-2008 or newer Xserve (Xserve 2,1, Xserve 3,1)
Screen Shot :