PDFCreator 3.5.0 License Code Full Version [Latest]
PDFCreator is a tool for creating PDF files from documents like DOCs. It works directly from programs like Word.PDFCreator creates documents in the following output file formats: PDF, PDA/A-1b, PDF/A-2b, PDF/X, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, and TXT . Furthermore, you can combine several documents into one PDF file, and password-protect it.
Additionally, you can email a PDF, use multiple printers, create documents via the command line interface, use multiple profiles, and change its behavior in the settings menu (e.g. use auto-save, print after saving, run a program or a script after saving, set program font).
If you can print your document, you can convert it to PDF with PDFCreator. And not only PDF, but you can also convert the document to other popular formats as well, like PNG, JPEG, and TIF.
Creating PDF files with PDFCreator is easy. It works as a virtual printer and can convert anything to PDF that you can print. Simply print your document to the PDFCreator printer to start the conversion.
PDFCreator transforms the generic printer commands generated by programs into PDF commands and stores them in a PDF file. Use it like a printer in Word, StarCalc or any other Windows application.
All in all, PDFCreator proves to be a pretty reliable program for printing PDFs. It needs some improvements so that users find it more intuitive (especially newbies), but it uses little memory and gets the job done.
PDFCreator 3.5.0 Key Features:
- Create PDFs from any program that is able to print
- Security: Encrypt PDFs and protect them from being opened, printed, etc
- Easy Install: Just say what you want and everything is installed
- Send generated files via eMail
- AutoSave files to folders and filenames based on Tags like Username, Computername, Date, Time, etc.
- Create PDF/A files for long term archives
- Digitally sign your PDFs to ensure that you are the author and the file has not been modified
- Create more than just PDFs: PNG, JPG, TIFF, BMP, PCX, PS, EPS
- Merge multiple files into one PDF
- Terminal Server: the program also runs on Terminal Servers without problems
- PDFCreator is free, even for commercial use! It is Open Source and released under the Terms of the GNU General Public License.
How to Crack/Install?
- Download the complete setup along with crack.
- Zipped files extraction is compulsory before installation.
- While installing the setup it is compulsory the point out the crack link.
- Choose the run option.
- Crack is fully done.
- Enjoy the software
(Visited 13 times, 1 visits today)