PassMark PerformanceTest with Serial Key
Performancetest is a program that can perform a test on your computer hardware. You can check the PassMark rating, CPU, 2D Graphics, 3D Graphics, Memory and Disk icons.
In addition, CPU integer mathematics, floating point math, compression, encoding and physics, solid vector 2D graphics, image filters, Windows interface, 3D graphics simple, medium and complex, memory smaller blocks distribution, large RAM, cache read and disk storage, serial read and write on disk, and more.
you can save the results as an image or a text document, run copying system information, select specific tests to run, choose basic rules, customize program settings, and more.
This tool retrieves an average number of system resources and is comparable to the average time interval. It also includes an extensive help file with pictures and has never been frozen or fallen during the trials.
Full Features :
- Learn how your PC works best.
- Compare the performance of your car to similar machines.
- Measure the impact of configuration changes and updates.
- Avoid paying big dollars for bad performance.
- Choose objective independent metrics that you can justify
- purchase decision.
- Use advanced tests to create similar scenarios
- Supports hyper – threaded and multi – processor tests
- More disk speed charts
- Supports print results
- Ability to save test results to disk as new basis
- A “Notes” field that can be customized to store your information with the saved benchmark result.
- Move results to other applications (for example, MS-Word)
- Convert export results to HTML, Text, GIF and BMP formats
- Complete all tests by completing one test, completing a test kit or by one mouse click.
- Mark “Mark” for each test kit and PassMark rating.
- Easy to use point and click interface
- CPU type, CPU speed, Total RAM, Video hardware, Cluster size, and so on.
- The ability to compare your computer performance to more than one “basic” computers simultaneously.
Screen Shot :