SecureCRT and SecureFX 8.5.4 incl Crack Full Version
SecureCRT and SecureFX an easy-to-use telnet client and terminal emulator program with GUI-based interface for SSH, Telnet, Telnet/SSL, and other protocols.SecureCRT is definitely worth your while. Compared to similar products, it’s very comfortable to work with, it features extensive protocol support, it encrypts the data using a wide array of ciphers (AES, Twofish, Blowfish, 3DES, and RC4) and it allows you to use WSH scripting engines in order to automate tasks.
The interface is very easy-to-use, allows you to easily switch between sessions and groups, reduce desktop clutter, and multiple-session windows. In addition, it also provides automating routine configuration tasks, extensive session management, more capable secure remote access, and powerful scripting capabilities.
SecureCRT and SecureFX Key Features
- Securely access business applications on UNIX, Linux, or VMS from machines running Windows, Linux, and Mac employ the rich emulation support for VT100/102/220, TN3270, ANSI, SCO ANSI, Wyse 50/60, Xterm, and Linux console.
- Transfer files between network devices with SFTP, Xmodem, Ymodem, Zmodem, or Kermit. A built-in TFTP server provides additional file transfer flexibility.
- Access your full array of network devices from one client with SSH (SSH2, SSH1), Telnet, Telnet/TLS, serial, and other protocols.
- Depend on the open standard Secure Shell (SSH) protocol for encrypted login and session data, flexible authentication options, and optional FIPS 140-2 -approved ciphers.
- Leverage the high-productivity GUI with time-saving capabilities including multi-session launch, tabbed sessions, tab groups, tiled sessions, cloned sessions, a button bar for repeated commands, and mapped keys.
- Configure, manage, and organize all your sessions with full control over scrollback, key mappings, colors, fonts, and more — whether you have one or thousands of sessions.
- Save steps with the close integration of the program and the SecureFX® file transfer client, which share sessions and settings that let you run SFTP, FTP, SCP, and FTP/TLS file transfer sessions without reentering passwords.
- Automate repetitive tasks in SecureCRT by running scripts using VBScript, JScript, PerlScript, or Python. The script recorder builds your keystrokes into a VBScript or Python script.
- Windows Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 or Server 2008/ 2012/ 2016 (32-bit or 64-bit – all editions)
- Internet Explorer 5.5
- Internet connection
- No special requirements
How to install and activate:
- Disconnect from the internet (most important)
- Choose the proper installer for your system
- Unpack and install the software (run setup)
- Do not run the program yet, exit if running
- Run as admin the Keygen, patch and copy key
- Run the program and then register in offline
- Or just extract and run the portable version
- Never let the program to apply any updates
(Visited 68 times, 1 visits today)