VMware Workstation Player 15.0.1 – Run several operating systems simultaneously on the same computer without any conflict by creating virtual machines or importing external images. VMware Workstation Player 15.0 is the easiest way to run multiple operating systems at the same time on your PC. With its user-friendly interface, VMware Player makes it effortless for anyone to try out Windows 7, Chrome OS or the latest Linux releases, or create isolated virtual machines to safely test new software and surf the Web.
In addition to running previously created virtual machines, VMware Workstation Player 15 can also create its own, and even have more access to features than the program from which this app was created from – VMware Workstation.
VMware Workstation Player 15.0 Full Version
VMware Workstation Player 15.0.1 Commercial is an advanced virtualization software that provides a streamlined user interface for creating, running and evaluating operating systems and applications. VMware Workstation Player 15.0 Full Version features faster performance, tighter integration, and better graphics than other similar apps.
VMware Workstation Player 15 is a perfect choice for those of you who are a little skeptical about making the leap over to Windows 10. By utilizing an app like this, you’ll get to try out all of Windows 10’s new features in a safe sandboxed environment, without the need to install the OS natively. VMware Workstation Pro 15.0.1 doesn’t just support Microsofts OS, you can also install Linux VMs, including Ubuntu, Red Hat, Fedora, and lots of other distributions as well. It has a simple user interface, provides unmatched operating system support, multiple Snapshots and Clones, Virtual Rights Management, support teams, and more.
Main Features List of VMware Workstation Player 15.0.1:
- Restricted and Encrypted VMs – Protection and performance enhancements.
- VMware Compatibility – Create one; Run anywhere on VMware software.
- Powerful 3D Graphics – DirectX 10* and OpenGL 3.3 support.
- vSphere and vCloud Air Support – Drag and drop VMs between environments.
- Enhanced IPv6 Support – IPv6-to-IPv4 NAT (6to4 and 4to6).
- Expiring Virtual Machines – Time-limited virtual machines.
- Enhanced Connectivity – USB 3.0, Bluetooth, HD audio, printers, and Skype support.
- Enterprise Quality Virtual Machines – 16 vCPUs, 8TB virtual disks, and 64GB memory.
- Latest Hardware Support – Broadwell and Haswell CPU support.
- Virtual Machine Video Memory – Up to 2GB.
- High-Resolution Displays – 4K UHD and QHD+ support.
Workstation Player 15 is perfect for students, faculty, businesses and corporate users who need a small sandbox environment for testing or control. A simple user interface provides a streamlined approach and enables more focused use cases.
Users get easy access to corporate desktops and apps, while IT admins get the ability to centrally manage and enforce security policies when used with Horizon FLEX. VMware Workstation Player 15.0 allows businesses to embrace BYO by providing a corporate desktop image that can run managed or unmanaged on an end user’s laptop or desktop PC.
How To Apply Crack & Activate VMware Workstation Player 15.0.1?
- Turn off Internet Access Before Proceeding With Installation.
- Extract Downloaded VMware Workstation Player 15.0 Update From Below Provided Link.
- Install VMware Workstation Player 15 Setup / Installer.exe
- Apply Crack As Instructed in .zip
- Do Not Update, VMware Workstation Player “RECOMMENDED”